Re: nvidia and latest unstable kernel image

Lennart Sorensen <lsorense <at> csclub.uwaterloo.ca> writes:

> Which nvidia version?  Did you clean up /usr/src/modules/nvidia* before
> running m0a again (I really wish m-a would celan up rather than just
> extract on top of old code).
>
> Which nvidia card type?

Thanks Len, this is in sid (so nvidia-kernel-source 173.14.09-2), and yes I
did 'rm /usr/src/nvidia*' before doing the module-assistant calls.  WRT the
nvidia card type, I'm not sure where to access that info in my system.  If
you're referring to the video card, it's a GeForce 6100.

--
Seb