How to switch F flag off during Debian_amd64 install - version 4.0r3

Hi all,

I am experiencing a few problems during the Debian 4.0r3 install.
First of all, I have to use expertgui option otherwise the install program
does not recognize the hard disk drive BIOS order.
Now, expertgui program allows me to manually partitioning the target
disk. I did it so and I see that install sets a "f" flag to the new partitions as per to format them. However, it sets also a "F" flag to the swap partition of my other hard disk which runs RedHat. I do not want expertgui to touch any partition of the RedHat disk.
How do I switch the "F" flag off ?

thanks in advance
Luiz Regis