the debian-amd64 list

Dear people,

the amd64 list is a list about the Debian port to AMD64 (AMD x86-64
architecture). It's not a general user list with problems.

You are lucky, because there are some nice people here that will help you
anyway, but please, don't do it. I can understand that all of us could abuse
some list and ask some questions not exactly to the topic of the list, but at
least take in mind that this list IS NOT FOR GENERAL use. Is a list about the
specific port to 64 bits of debian in the amd64 platform.

There are many user list, LUGs, etc near you that will help. Also, user
specific list about programs, etc. If  any of this advice convince you,
please, at least, at some kind of OFF-topic, or introductory sign that is an
off topic, of message about some different of the list.

And, please, I'm writing you in a very gentle manner, not as a troll.

Regards,

Leo