Re: AMD 64 motherboard support

On Fri, Jun 06, 2008 at 01:30:02AM -0700, Risto Maennena wrote:
> I have put together a computer using an AMD 64 processor with a Gigabyte GA-M57SLI-S4 motherboard. I was wondering what I can do in the way of testing to be able to add this to your list of compatible motherboards?

Ehm, make sure IDE/SATA/audio all work as well as any other feature of
the board.  I suspect any nforce 570 based board should work fairly well
with Lenny or Sid, but may not work so well with Etch.

I would be curious if the firewire interface works.  T.I. has been the
crappiest maker of firewire ports historically (they were the only one
to not follow the UHCI standard for a long time).