[no subject]

I have a problem, i recently installed Debian testing on my Compaq presario f756nr, and i replaced my HD by 100GB of hp pavilion fv6110us and i can't install debian on these HD but if install de original HD i can install Debian... The error message is something like this   "...Please complain to your hardware vendor. Switching to a random MAC..."  what's mean this message?

Relájate por un momento… Checa lo mejor de entretenimiento.