Re: nvidia-kernel modules and >2.6.25?

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 03:13:24PM -0500, Jaime Ochoa Malagón wrote:
> Someone have a prepacked debian way version with that patch and this
> work with 2.6.25-2-amd64 too...
>
> it's stable enough 173.08?
>
> anyone have this debian way packed?

I do, running on my mtytv box for testing.  I was trying to see if it
helped the seg fault problem on my 8600GT, although I have found out
that problem is caused by using nvidia's libwfb rather than xorg's
libwfb so that will be fixed in the 169.12 package soon (I hope).  No
issues with the 173.08 driver in the first 30 hours though.