Several bugs dicovered: hald (or laptop-mode) and kded

Dear maintainers,

I discovered two little bugs, but I do not know, whom to report to, as I do
not know, to which package it belongs.

So I hope, the responsible maintainer might read it.

1. laptop-mode ist starting to early by default, or hald is starting to late.

At boot I can see, that laptop-mode wants to get access to hald, but at this
time, hal demaon ist not started. It will be started later in the boot
process. So, I think, one of the start points should be altered per default.
Which one ? I do not know....

2. When starting KDE, and using kwallet, it is recommended, to enter the
passwort in the opening window, as soon as it is starting.

If you will not do it, and you are waiting some minutes (i.e. when your
telephone rings), then the process "kded" amounts 100 percent of cpu-power.

I do not know, to which package aor application the process "kded" is
belonging to. I hope, one of the maintainers know.

If someone can tell me, which packages are involved, I will be pleased, to
file a bugreport.

Cheers

Hans