Re: persona non grata...

A Dijous 01 Maig 2008, Michael Fothergill va escriure:

> > Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 18:45:30 +0000
> > From: amacater@galactic.demon.co.uk
> > To: debian-amd64@lists.debian.org
> > Subject: Re: persona non grata...
> >
> > On Thu, May 01, 2008 at 06:25:29PM +0000, Michael Fothergill wrote:
> >> Dear folks,
> >>
> >> I got an email asking me to leave the list.
> >>
> >> If you wish I will go.
> >>
> >> Please take a vote
> >>
> >> MF
> >
> > It's unusual indeed for someone to be asked to leave the list. Are you
> > sure nobody has faked an unsubscribe message apparently from your
> > address?
> >
> > AndyC
>
> Maybe they did.  I received a similar message like this one when I was on
> the debian user list...  As a result I unsubscribed. I took it to mean that
> I was no longer welcome on the site.  People in the IT world often have
> poor social skills and take offence easily.
>
> I think I may have ruffled some feathers.

Michael,

don't search for bad people, or similar. Many times this kind of things are
simple stupid questions than offense. Maybe exists a mikef2000@hotmail.com or
similar address and make some stupid mistake, or someone has confused his own
mail address.

Don't worry.

Leo

Linux User 152692