Ndiswrapper and 32 bit windows drivers

Hi!
I try to install a wireless usb interface. This interface (D-Link G132
etc..) hasn't a kernel driver, but I know that in this case one can use
the ndiswrapper module.
So I have compiled this module and I have installed ndisgtk.
Then I have downloaded the windows 32 bit drivers from the D-Link web
site, but when I try to load the driver by means of ndisgtk I get an
error message. The reason is that the driver is 32-bit while the kernel
is 64-bit. But 64-bit Windows drivers are not present in the D-Link web
site. What can I do?
Thank you
Stefano
--