Re: kernel 2.6.24 and DVD

what program are you using to play said dvd?

Dean

Jaime Ochoa Malagón wrote:
Hi,

I know this is of topic but I ask you for some comments about dma and 2.6.24...

For an unknow reaso I'm not be able to play DVD with kernel 2.6.24 in
the same system clean reboot with kernel 2.6.23 is not problem play a
DVD, clean reboot and boot with 2.6.24 the DVD don't work until I turn
off the dma access to the drive...

in the anexed file there is a lsmod grep ide|ata and hdparm -i finally
hdparm -d for both kernels first 2.6.24...

do you have any ideas to solve this issue?

Thank in advance.

--
http://fragfest.com.au