Re: ia32 library repository

Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au> writes:

> Hi
>
> I was wondering if there was any plans to ia32 mplayer, specifically to
> get access to the windows 32bit dll's

A converted ia32-mplayer package is going up to mentors.debian.net
along with all the libraries it needs as I write. Might take a while
(~1h) to get there given the amount of packages that entails.

I tested it with an mpeg so I haven't tested any windows dll's. You
also need to get those dlls yourself. Since they are non-free I can't
put them on mentors. You can dpkg -x the i386 deb for them manually.

MfG
        Goswin