From: Chris Wakefield [mailto:c_wakefield@shaw.ca]
Sent: den 25 april 2008 05:11
To: debian-amd64@lists.debian.org
Subject: Lilo & Grub.

Greetings all.

I'm having trouble with a seeming conflict between lilo and grub.  I want
lilo
as I'm playing with reiser4.
When I install my new kernel (2.6.35), I get:

User postinst hook script [update-grub] failed to execute: No such file or
directory

and when I uninstall the kernel (dpkg -P) I get:

Could not find postrm hook script [update-grub]

I have reinstalled Lilo as well.  Looking at the postrm & postinst perl
scripts, they both indicate lilo & grub, which seems natural.
I can't seem to find where the erroneous info is that indicates that grub is
my
boot loader.
Any ideas?
Thanks,