Re: sensors

On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 07:12:32AM -0700, Francesco Pietra wrote:
> This simpler board is also on the Supermicro CD list. Do you suggest to extrapolate the settings to my 4-sockets board? Any guess how to set for the other two CPUs?

Well the voltage settings at least might be the same in terms of the
multiplier and offset that is shown on that page.  And it did list 8 or
so fan connectors with a divisor of 8 which might be right.

If the voltages you get make sense then they are probably right.  You
should have 3.3V, 5V, 12V and usually -12V.  The CPU core voltage is
usually in the 1.1 to 1.6V range depending on the CPU.

--
Len Sorense