Re: sensors

Hi:
I got two CDs with the motherboard. There is a section for Linux and a system monitor called Supero_Doctor (as rpm package). I have some experience in converting rpm -> deb, though I am not going to do that in this case (installation would also require a full window manager). I prefer to stay at lm-sensors and try to find the way out directly from the chips. In addition, my motherboard is not in the list.

On the web they suggest to contact the reseller for advice. This proved already a waste of time for simpler affairs. Ever their European branch has been of little help in this case: letting them know that I am in trouble configuring the sensors, has resulted in the list of registers that I have shown. Should they have a sensors.conf file for my motherboard, they had the opportunity to provide that.

Thanks
francesco