Re: youtube

On 4/21/08, Alex Samad <alex@samad.com.au> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 12:12:45PM +0200, Jochen Schulz wrote:
> > Alex Samad:

> > > but fist you have to read the code for less or what ever you are using
> > > to view the code :)
> >
> > And before that, I have to read the code of the compiler that has been
> > used for less. And then the code of the compiler that has been used to
> > compile the first compiler, and then...
> >
> > Oh, and don't forget your CPU's microcode! :)
>
> true I had presumed you could get an oscilloscope and read the waves
> first for accuracy  and security

and certainly your osciloscope is home made any way, without any
sophisticated chip...

I think we missed the point, we must remember some people prefer his
OS "pure", with no comercial software, I'm not against this software,
I use flash-plugin in my machine, no critical problems, they are
working, this time we have a flash-plugin (again and now really
works)...

--
Perhaps the depth of
love can be calibrated by the number of different selves that are

							Carl Sagan (Contact)

							Jaime Ochoa Malagón
							Integrated Technology
							Tel: (55) 52 54 26 10