Re: youtube

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 12:12:45PM +0200, Jochen Schulz wrote:
> Alex Samad:
> > On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 11:28:54AM +0200, Jochen Schulz wrote:
> > >
> > > Great idea. In about a year I might have finished reading the patch from
> > > linux 2.6.24-to linux-2.6.25 (bzipped: 9MB!). When that's done, I'll
> > > start reading the code of my bootloader and the compilers I am using.
> > > It's just too bad that everything's obsolete by the time I am finished.
> > > :)
> >
> > but fist you have to read the code for less or what ever you are using
> > to view the code :)
>
> And before that, I have to read the code of the compiler that has been
> used for less. And then the code of the compiler that has been used to
> compile the first compiler, and then...
>
> Oh, and don't forget your CPU's microcode! :)

true I had presumed you could get an oscilloscope and read the waves
first for accuracy  and security

--
"If there's a leak out of my administration, I want to know who it is. If the person has violated law, that person will be taken care of."

	- George W. Bush
09/30/2003
Washington, DC
Commenting on the CIA leak that he and Cheney later admitted they approved