Apology - Re: ignore

Mark Allums wrote:
test ignore

Apparently some people object to tests of this nature. I am sorry for committing this offense. I will not repeat it.

In my defense, I cannot in good conscience recommend GoDaddy or secureserver.net as an email provider, due to the way they handle spam. If you use them, you can expect to get many legitimate email messages blocked or bounced. I believe they are doing this to many of the debian lists' messages, including the debian-amd64 list. Service has improved some since I whitelisted the list server and the list email address, and added it to the GoDaddy webmail address book. Some messages may still be blocked. (It's hard to tell.) Be warned.

Thank you for your patience.

--
Mark Allums