Split ia32-libs and wine, please test

Hi,

I've added the packages needed to install wine (with libwine-alsa) to
ia32-libs-tools, generated the packages and uploaded them to
mentors.debian.net.

The packages install fine and I managed to start wine with:

wine .wine/drive_c/windows/system32/notepad.exe

But that is as far as I have gone testing it.

If you want to test it you can download all the packages from
mentors.debian.net.

Or you can build your own packages. Download ia32-libs-tools from svn
or mentors.debian.net, build and install it and then run:

/usr/share/ia32-libs-tools/create-all

MfG
        Goswin

PS: Create /etc/ia32-libs-tools/sources.list to use your favourite
mirror instead of ftp.debian.org.