Re: java - icedtea Amd64 lenny solution

For the record, this seems to work without a chroot on Lenny. Java installed (1.7.0).

I have written up some of the different ways of adding java here:
http://wiki.xtronics.com/index.php/Java_install#Java_on_Debian

Feel free to add others methods in their own section.

I also have flash working without a chroot uses nswrapper by grabbing flashplugin-nonfree out of sid - seems a bit buggy - have to restart the browser now and again.

I tried to send in a request to package icedtea - seems to not be listed though??

Karl Schmidt                         EMail Karl@xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                     WEB http://xtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                    Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                     FAX (785) 841-0434

The lawyer was about two bubbles off plumb.