Re: Problems installing amd64 with Supermicro motherboard

On Friday 11 Apr 2008, Francesco Pietra wrote:
> The new system launches Debian Linux amd64 etch present on the disks.
> Before installing Debian amd64 anew, I wanted to configure BIOS. Unable to
> enter BIOS. What is entered is Intel(R) Boot Agent.

Last time I worked on a Supermicro mobo, it was the usual DEL for BIOS setup.

On some of the oddball machines I've seen, placing a large, heavy book on the
keayboard (so all the typing keys are held down!) sort-of works, either by
stopping the POST with a keyboard error or because the right key was held
down  (along with several wrong ones!)

--
AJS
delta echo bravo six four at earthshod dot co dot uk