Re: Graphics cards with Free drivers

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 09:49:51AM -0400, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
> non-free packages often lag severely in Lenny, often right up until a
> few weeks before release.  The build system does not promote non-free
> packages automatically from unstable to testing as far as I am aware.

Thanks, I got it from sid. m-a compiled it all right, but X didn't want to
find the module. I had to leave for work, I will dig deeper when I get
home...

You asked in another mail, I am running lenny. Now I have pinned everything
on lenny, but added sid in my sources, so I can get packages from there too.

Thanks again for your help!

   - Heikki

--
Heikki Levanto   "In Murphy We Turst"     heikki (at) lsd (dot) dk