Re: Fwd: P5K-VM v BFG NVidia 8800GT OC

Thank you Robert and Lennart

I will look at this very carefully indeed -- heading over to the shop tomorrow after work to get the card itself checked, just in case. If it's without defects then I'll be hopefully replacing the board next week.

Kind regards
Mass

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 11:52 AM, Lennart Sorensen <lsorense@csclub.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 10:06:23AM -0400, Robert Isaac wrote:
> http://www.linuxcompatible.org/compatlist3.html
>
> The problems with the 8800's seem to happen on Intel and Via based
> Motherboards.  I haven't heard of any problems with the recent nforce
> boards.

Well so far I have no issues at all using an 8600GT on an intel board
(P5K) although I don't have onboard video to conflict with of course.
No idea about an 8800 though.