Re: Plugins

Am Donnerstag, den 03.05.2007, 23:05 -0500 schrieb Pepo:
> Hi friends.
>
> Please, How do I can use plugins in Iceweasel if I am using Lenny-AMD64?
> (java, flash player)
>
> Thanks.

On sid-amd64 there is nspluginwrapper. With that little piece of
software you can run the Adobe Flash-Player on amd64.
If you don´t want to mix up your system with unstable you can get
nspluginwrapper from
http://gwenole.beauchesne.info/projects/nspluginwrapper/

You don´t have to compile it. Just take the two *.rpm files (both Plugin
_and_ Viewer), convert them with alien into deb and install. Normally
this should work.
More instructions you can find on the Web-Site mentioned above.

Simon