Re: openoffice locks graphic video ???

* "Hans-J. Ullrich" <hans.ullrich@loop.de> [2007:11:12:18:53:47+0100] scribed:
> Am Montag 12 November 2007 schrieb helices:
> > * "Hans-J. Ullrich" <hans.ullrich@loop.de> [2007:11:12:17:31:27+0100]
> scribed:

> > > Do you use nvidia drivers higher than 100.14.09 ? And did you activate 3D
> > > in OpenOfficeOrg settings ?
> >
> > Yes, it is nvidia.  I do not have graphical access right now.  How can I
> > check this via CLI?
>
> Do not know. Check out, which driver it is. If it is version higher than
> 100.14.09, than downgrade to 100.14.09 (and xorg to 7.2).
<snip />

OK.  I do NOT know which driver I am using.  Here is what xorg.conf says
about the video card:

    nVidia Corporation NV41 [Quadro FX 3450/4000 SDI]

I did NOT install any special drivers.  Somehow, video just worked when
I installed etch.

How do I find out the answers to what you are asking?

--
Best Regards,

helices
-