Re: Blackdown java - any backup download source?

after read your mail I've download
ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/linux/devel/lang/java/blackdown.org/JDK-1.4.2/amd64/rc1/j2sdk-1.4.2-rc1-linux-amd64.bin
without problem.
if you want, we could speak about sending to you.
If not I will remove in 2 or 3 days