Re: bsh-gcj package breaks Iceweasel javascript functionality.

Hi Ananda,
  I believe you should log this as a iceweasel bug, and here's why.  I had
the same problem and I came
across this note.  I removed the bsh-gcj packages, yet the problem still
persisted.  When I went back to
aptitude I noticed that there were still config files lingering, so I did a
purge of the bsh-gcj package and
then iceweasel was able to process javascript without delay.

Regards,

Steve