Fwd: Re: Opinion question (Core2 Duo)

I have just completed unrestricted MP2/6-31G* energy procedure (after
DFT/M05-2X) for a 98-atoms (first row) molecule in 19 hours with four-node
amd64 Debian amd64 etch, NWChem suite. I understand (if I understand correctly)
from your email that should I have had Core 2 I would not have had the time to
take a coffee in between launching the MP2 procedure and getting the
computational results. Interesting.

Thanks

francesco pietra