No sound in flash movies Debian testing, firefox,nspluginwrapper, adobe 32-bit flash plugin??

Hi,

What do I have to do to enable sound for flash movies using Debian
testing, firefox nspluginwrapper, and adobe 32-bit flash plugin (all up
to date with the latest version as of today)?

I did an (naive??) "apt-get install" and configured nothing, expecting
and hoping that it "just worked" and it does not. Reading several docs
did not reveal anything that I could use.

1. Can anyone confirm that it should work?
2. If it should, what can I do or read to make it work?

TIA

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld