Seeking wrapper

Hi all,

I am owning a notebook with a built in usb-webcam (chipset: ALI M5602). As
there is no linux driver available (the only one I know is still strong beta
and is crashing my system), my idea is, to use the windows-driver with a
wrapper. Now I am searching for a wrapper (similar to ndiswrapper) which let
me load windows-drivers to the kernel. Please don't blame me, I know it
sounds weired, and I know, this is an ugly way. Of course, I know, that
windows driver are working in a very other way !
On another hand, someone told me, there is (I do not believe it, really) , a
wrapper for this thing.

So, please answer just my  question: Do you know about a wrapper or an
interface (except ndiswrapper or the commercial "linuxant"-drivers!), which
let you use windows-drivers for special hardware other than network devices ?

Again, please do not blame for this question.....

Best regards

Hans