Re: HP DV9540 laptop AMD64 with nVidia G8400M graphic card will not start in X mode

I've installed a amd64 lenny system, and installed just afterwards the
nvidia 100 driver directly from the nvidia installer, with the
2.6.21-2-amd64 kernel. Not a single glitch, everything working fine...
and lightning fast!

Ivan