Re: Opinions on ext3 vs XFS vs reiserfs for LAMP server

Hi michael (2007.08.24_17:10:24_+0200)
> limited of its mechanics, but since XFS will never journal data, only
> meta-data, then won't there always be the chance that a file can get
> corrupted on a timely power loss?

A file can get corrupted, but hopefully not the file metadata (i.e. the
filesystem)

> UPS is a good buddy of mine too.   :)

/me has noticed that on reliable power grids (i.e. not here South
Africa), UPSs cause as many outages then they save... And I'm not
talking about cheap and nasty UPSs.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera