Re: iceape + nspluginwrapper + adobe 32-bit flash plugin = security hole ?

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 17:20:08 +0200, Rob Andrews wrote:

> What browser are you using?

I have tried with Iceweasel on Sid (2.0.6 or something). Started the
browser, went to the page linked in the bug, started the game, played
three stages (nice game :)), opened a terminal from a button on my panel,
pressed "up" and "down": my bash history scrolled.

> Also, what desktop environment are you using?

Gnome.

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449