Re: iceape + nspluginwrapper + adobe 32-bit flash plugin = security hole ?

On 04-Aug-2007 04:34.59 (BST), Max Alekseyev wrote:
 > Could you please verify this bugreport?

Interesting. I've never seen this before. I'll pass it upstram and see
what the author says.

Before we blame nspluginwrapper, can someone with a Debian i386
installation (I'd prefer it not to be a chroot) verify if this happens
when you aren't using nspluginwrapper? Because it could well be a
problem with Adobe's Flash plugin. Unfortunately I don't have any 32-bit
hardware any more (except a PowerPC, but there's no Flash for that).

--
rob andrews  :: note new pgp key! :: pgp 0x5c205974 :: rob@choralone.org