Re: iceape + nspluginwrapper + adobe 32-bit flash plugin = security hole ?

Oh,

I read the bug and in my mind iceape~iceweasel my previous
confirmation is with iceweasel
and the other app I use to reproduce it was kword.

Now I confirm the bug is present using

Iceape
Iceweasel

ii  iceape                               1.0.10~pre070720-0etch1
      The Iceape Internet Suite
ii  iceweasel                            2.0.0.5-0etch1
      lightweight web browser based on Mozilla
ii  nspluginwrapper                      0.9.91.3-1+b1
      A wrapper to run Netscape plugins on other a