Re: Bug in acpi ? (update)

Am Donnerstag 26 Juli 2007 schrieb José Alburquerque:
> Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > this message was sent to the wrong address. Forget it !
> >
> > Sorry for the noise.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Hans
>
> Were you able to fix reportbug as some of your previous threads say you
> haven't been able to do?  As some have suggested, you need to make sure
> exim is configured correctly.  Reconfigure 'debconf' by running
> 'dpkg-reconfigure debconf' as root and then reconfigure exim4-config
> ('dpkg-reconfigure exim4-config').  Make sure you can send mail (either
> by smarthost or directly as an internet site).  Also make sure that
> 'reportbug' is properly configured by running 'reportbug --configure'.
> I hope this helps.
>
> -Jose

Hi Jose,

I reconfigured reportbug. It might be, there was some misconfiguration.
Reportbug asked , if I have a MTA on my desktop (postfix, exim etc.) and I
answered "Yes". As postfix is already installed, but not listening, I think,
this might be the error. Although, postfix should listen to localhost.

I will check both versions in the next time.

regards and thanks for help.

Hans