Re: flash for amd64 [FAILED and SOLVED]

On 13-Jul-2007 01:54.05 (BST), Alan Ianson wrote:
 > > Note, however, that while I can view thenorthface.com, the adobe test
 > > page thats supposed to verify that your flashplayer is working, doesn't
 > > work.  Oh well.
 > I find http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome doesn't work with konqueror for
 > some reason but it works as expected with iceweasel.
 > Glad you got flash working.. :)

konqueror is missing some features in its NPAPI implementation regardging
NPRuntime scripting support.

As a result, flash integration with konqueror will have some "gotchas" here
and there until such a time that WebKit lands in KDE (i.e. KDE 4), since
WebKit's implementation improves the NPRuntime scripting no end.

--
rob andrews                       :: pgp 0x01e00563 :: rob@choralone.org