Re: flash for amd64 [FAILED and SOLVED]

On 13-Jul-2007 15:39.59 (BST), Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
 > > You could run sid? Or backport nspluginwrapper?
 > nspluginwrapper can't be backported due to conflicting dependencies with
 > etch.  I'm not going to run sid on what amounts to a production
 > workstation/server.

There's no 32-bit libgtk2.0-0. Without this, there's no nspluginwrapper
runtime. The 'npviewer.bin' uses it.

I do note that the npw-viewer.c has these lines:

    // XXX define which widget to use
    #define USE_GTK_TOOLKIT 1
    #define USE_X11_TOOLKIT 0

I'll investigate these at some point, and if it doesn't need to link against
Gtk+ I'll make another release that doesn't need it.

--
rob andrews                       :: pgp 0x01e00563 :: rob@choralone.org