Questions....

Hello all,

I have some questions, which appeared during the last weeks, maybe there is a
short answer possible.

1. I am using reportbug, but I never get a response on my mail addresse.
Although it seems, some reports are not send to the bugreport. What should I
check ?

2. Same thematics: Sometimes, when something is not working correct, the
responsible package cannot clearly figured out. So it is not possible, to
send a bugreport to the correct address. What do I have to do in such a
case ?
(Example of the past: My system froze and possible responsible packages could
have been "kernel", "x.org-driver", "nvidia-glx" and/or "nvidia-kernel")

3. Last but not least, another question: I would like to encrypt a complete
installed Debian-system after the installation (my running system, as you
guess). Is there a way, to crypt an already installed system ? I googled, and
could only find out, that Debian can installed on an encrypted filesystem at
the first installation. Am I right ?

Thank you for your attention !

Regards

Hans