Re: flash for amd64 [FAILED and SOLVED]

On Thu, Jul 12, 2007 at 05:54:05PM -0700, Alan Ianson wrote:
> On Thu July 12 2007 05:16:07 pm Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
>
> > Note, however, that while I can view thenorthface.com, the adobe test
> > page thats supposed to verify that your flashplayer is working, doesn't
> > work.  Oh well.
>
> I find http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/welcome doesn't work with konqueror for
> some reason but it works as expected with iceweasel.
>
> Glad you got flash working.. :)

Are there other things that you find iceweasel does better than
konqueror?  I don't run KDE, but when I installed Etch in testing, the
mozilla namechange was happening and it was confusing to follow so I
switched to Konq.

In Sarge, I ran mozilla, on a 486 so that was painful.

I hesitate to try all the browsers since I'm on slow dialup (i.e. 28.8
K).  For just browsing (not composing), what is the difference between
iceweasel and iceape?

Thanks,

Doug.