Re: Toshiba Core 2 Duo

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:26:03 -0400,
Douglas Allan Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:

[...]

> I'm just setting up a chroot for flash.  I'm on Etch and nspluginwrapper
> can't be backported from Sid.

> What else do you have in your chroot (other than the stuff you need so
> that you can run flash)?

Just programs that are not available for amd64, or that require some
plugin that is not: acroread, iceweasel (for flash, and the java 6
packages), mplayer (for w32codecs), realplayer (for playing some streams
on iceweasel).  Nothing else (I think).  All of these except acroread have
versions for amd64, but I *only* have them in the chroot to avoid messing
up the configuration directories under /home/*/.

--
Seb