System freezes

Hi dear maintainers,

after the last upgrade my system randomly freezes when running in X.

The main things I upgraded, was the kernel from 2.6.21-1-amd64 to
2.6.21-2-amd64 and the Nvidia-packages (nvidia-kernel, -glx and -glx-ia32)

I suspect either the kernel or the Nvidia-packages, as everything went fine
before the upgrade. To verify this, I would like to downgrade to the packages
before. But they are gone, and the packages in /testing are too old.

Where can I find them ? Maybe someone has stored them and could send them to
me.

Thanks in advance !

regards

Hans