Re: flash for etch amd64?

On 04-Jul-2007 02:54.42 (BST), Douglas Allan Tutty wrote:
 > > in the freeze of etch nspluginwrapper 0.9.91.3-1+b1 use libc6 >= 2.3.5
 > > I suppose you could use snapshot.debian.net to obtain that version
 > > that works very good until now in etch
 > Retreiving it now. It also depends on ia32-libs-gtk which is unavailable
 > in etch so I'm getting version 1 of that (since 2 just came out, its
 > later than nspl* 0.9.

I considered a backport for etch, but there is no 32-bit gtk2 in etch - it
doesn't exist in ia32-libs, and not in ia32-libs-gtk.

As such, it really isn't possible.

I have communicated with another user regarding this, and it's okay to pull
ia32-libs, ia32-libs-gtk and nspluginwrapper and install the three on etch.
Any other dependancies can be installed from etch.

0.9.91.4-2 is in testing, and -3 is in unstable (should move to testing, as
there should be no unexpected errors in there).

--
rob andrews                       :: pgp 0x01e00563 :: rob@choralone.org