Re: flash for etch amd64?

On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 07:21:38PM -0500, Jaime Ochoa Malagón wrote:
> in the freeze of etch nspluginwrapper 0.9.91.3-1+b1 use libc6 >= 2.3.5
> I suppose you could use snapshot.debian.net to obtain that version
> that works very good until now in etch

Retreiving it now. It also depends on ia32-libs-gtk which is unavailable
in etch so I'm getting version 1 of that (since 2 just came out, its
later than nspl* 0.9.

I'm just getting the debs and I'll install them with dpkg.  I don't want
to contaminate my apt system.

I'll also check out backports.org.  I've never needed to look there
before.

Doug.