console-log AMD64 bug ?

Hello,

i'm using the debian 'console-log' pager. It pages logs on multiple tty console, which is useful when e.g. debugging X or video driver issues, or if you just don't always boot into X at all.
I reported a bug which doesn't seem to exist on 32bit machines, and now the developer && maintainer needs more input since he has no 64bit. Of course, there's always a slight chance something on this very single machine is just misconfigured.  Does anybody else use this little program or would someone be able to quick-install to check if it works ?
I attach a small testing configuration, it logs kern.log and syslog on tty 8 and 9.
On my machine, only the first entry will be launched.

<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=431006>

 m°