Re: ld ? ldd ?

Danny Tiberman wrote:
Hello,

Last week I report of a problem I had with libtk8.4.so
I was advise to run ldd on the executable and I found that
some of the pointers (or what ever they call) are not recognized
although the files are there (existed) how can I make teach the file
where the files existed ?

Configure /etc/ld.so.conf and then run ldconfig
or
set the LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variable sensibly

8, rue de la Fai"encerie, 92340 Bourg La Reine, France