Re: Problem printing tex-generated pdf with bitmapped fonts

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI wrote:
> raf@not.priv.at wrote:
>
>> just a simple guess: whats the output of
>>
>> # pdffonts yourfile.pdf
>>
>> maybe your fonts werent embedded?
>>

> There are certainly some fonts embedded:
>
> $ pdffonts test.pdf
> name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
> ------------------------------------ ----------------- --- --- --- ---------
> [none]                               Type 3            yes no  no       4  0
> DNGMPL+CMMI12                        Type 1            yes yes no       5  0
> LKMEQO+CMR12                         Type 1            yes yes no       6  0
> ASZHDD+CMSY10                        Type 1            yes yes no       7  0
> OHMPEU+CMR8                          Type 1            yes yes no       8  0

By the way, using the ae package, which prevents bitpmapped fonts, I get
this output:
name                                 type              emb sub uni object ID
GMDAWM+CMR12                         Type 1            yes yes no       4  0
DNGMPL+CMMI12                        Type 1            yes yes no       5  0
ASZHDD+CMSY10                        Type 1            yes yes no       6  0
OHMPEU+CMR8                          Type 1            yes yes no       7  0

--
A shortcut is the longest distance between two points.

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI
ekalin@bol.com.br
http://move.to/hpkb