another nvidia module issue

Hi,

my upgrade yesterday brought me in a new Xorg, now version 1:7.2-3.
After that, the xserver didn't find my nvidia-module anymore. I
recompiled the sources I had (1.0.8776-4), but Xorg didn't recognize the
driver, although it was on it's right place.

Then I tried a new version of nvidia-kernel-source, 1.0.9755-1, compiled
and installed it with "m-a prepare" & "m-a a-i nvidia" and all went ok.
But since then, my xserver only shows up with a framerate of 50Hz -
before I had always 75Hz.

I tried the Options "UseEDIDFreqs" "FALSE" and "ModeValidation"
"NoEdidModes" in my xorg.conf-file, but that showed no effect - and yes,
before I recompiled the nvidia-stuff, I removed nvidia-glx and
re-installed it later....

Before I'm getting eye-cancer, I switched to 'nv'-driver, but this isn't
a longtime solution...

My xorg.log is here, until June 16th: http://paste.debian.net/30463

My card is a "GeForce 6200 TurboCache", and I'm running kernel 2.6.18-4.

Has anyone a hint, what I can try to get it working?

Regards,
sigi