Re: nvidia module issues.

On Wednesday 13 June 2007 13:06, you wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-13-06 at 12:52 -0700, C Wakefield wrote:
> > Anyone have any ideas as to why the xserver can't find the nvidia modules
> > I'm building?
>
> It might help if you said which version of nvidia-glx you were running.
Thanks for the replies everybody.  I figured it out.

Somehow nvidia-glx & dev somehow got uninstalled. This was about the 10th
thing I tried this morning, I thought for sure that was the problem, but no,
well, actually, I guess it would have been as well....

I fiddled with upgrading xserver-xorg recently, which I understood may have
been the problem, again, I guess WAS the problem because I didn't upgrade
xserver-xorg-core along with it .................:^)

Again, thanks for the suggestions.
Chris W.