Re: maildrop lacking courier-authlib dependency on amd64, still

On Sun, May 06, 2007 at 05:07:52AM +0200, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > The versions of the programs he used for autoreconf were:
> > * automake/aclocal 1.9.6
> > * autoconf 2.59
> > * config.{guess,sub} timestamp='2006-07-02'
> > * ltmain.sh 1.5.22
>
> Those should all work without problems.  I'm guessing it's something
> else, like a file that wasn't updated or regenerated.

Would you be so kind to get the new package and try it so that I don't
upload and burden the buildds?

http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/courier/maildrop-2.0.4.tar.bz2
tar xjf maildrop-2.0.4.tar.bz2 && cd maildrop-2.0.4
./configure
make

% dpkg-shlibdeps maildrop/maildrop
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: could not find any packages for libcourierauth.so.0
dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: unable to find dependency information for shared library libcourierauth (soname 0, path libcourierauth.so.0, dependency field Depends)
dpkg-shlibdeps: failure: open new substvars file `debian/substvars.new': No such file or directory
% objdump -p maildrop/maildrop | grep RPATH
  RPATH       /usr/lib:/usr/lib/courier-authlib

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.