Problems with my tv-card

Hi...

Friends, I could to configure my Kozume card with a bt878 chip and I could see
very well, this was the configuration that I was using:

modprobe bttv pll=1 radio=1 bttv_verbose=1 card=51 tuner=43 gbuffers=4
automute=0

Now, I upgrade my system because I have a trouble and I think that I've
installed all the packets just like before the trouble, I am using the NVIDIA
drivers (no debian packages) without special configuration like before.

Everything works well except my tv-card, it give a right sound but just can
see snow with my antenna, and cant see anything with composite or S-video.
The tv-card works very well in my WindowsXP, but you know --> I wanna Linux.

Do somebody know how fix this problem?

A lot of thanks.
--

         Linux User Registered #232544